The premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel (LEDPNL) series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW). The LEDPNL is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 4516 luminaire lumens (125 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k; 4,540 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 3500k; 4,589 luminaire lumens (127 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,637 luminaire lumens (129 LPW) at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing.
- PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) light guide panels for optimal light distribution, efficiency and longevity.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit (option SMK)